If getting pregnant has been a challenge for you and your partner, you're not alone. 10 to 15 percent of couples in India are infertile.
Infertility can be caused due to endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
Infertility in women is caused due to:
- Infrequent menstrual period
- Female age of 35 years or older
- Ovulation disorders: PCOD
- thyroid problems
- Womb and fallopian tubes problems
- Uterine Fibriods
What are the Treatment Options?
- Medications to induce egg development and ovulation
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Endrometrious
- Donor Insemination